Celebrate friendship with this extra cool bike bell craft inspired by Anna and Elsa from Frozen. Help your little one make one for their own bike, and the other for a friend and head out on an adventure!
What You’ll Need:
- Bike bells
- Acrylic paints (various colours)
- Small paintbrushes
How to Make It:
- Begin by painting a base coat of white paint onto each bike bell. Let dry.
- Next, paint a light peach tone onto each bike bell. Let dry.
- Paint the hairstyles of each sister. Paint a dark orange braid and fringe for Anna, and icy blonde hair for Elsa. Let dry.
- Add light highlights to Elsa’s hair, and a blonde streak to Anna’s. Let dry.
- Use dark blue paint to add each sister’s eyes and eyelashes. Let dry.
- Use a darker peach colour to paint their noses. Let dry.
- Use a darker yellow to paint Elsa’s eyebrows and orange to paint Anna’s eyebrows. Let dry completely.