Create the perfect space for photographs with an enchanted photo booth backdrop and props, inspired by Beauty and the Beast. Hang up a backdrop made of gold-sequined fabric and craft your own ornate frames out of cardboard.
What You’ll Need:
- Sequin fabric (or any fabric of your choice)
- Craft knife or scissors
- Paints (gold, white)
- Ornate stencils
- Arificial red rose
- Newspaper to cover your workspace
How to Make It:
- Cover your workspace with newspaper or paper.
- Trace old frames or draw your own onto cardboard. Carefully cut out.
- Paint each frame gold or white.
- Use ornate stencils to add embellishments or freehand draw your own.
- Let frames dry completely.
- Secure sequin fabric to a wall or on some stands. We spray painted our stands gold.
- Place props nearby your photo booth and get ready for that close up!
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.