Oh, boy! This summer, add a little magic to your back garden campouts with this Mickey & Minnie garland. Your kids will love the fun shapes of the great outdoors, and the familiar silhouettes of Mickey and Minnie.
What You’ll Need:
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Campout garland template
- Colourful felt
- Hot glue
How to Make It:
- Print the campout garland template onto regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out pieces from the template. Pin to felt and carefully cut out. Get creative with colours! Add felt stars or other shapes for even more variety.
- Build each piece of the garland by attaching the felt pieces with hot glue.
- Hot glue each garland piece onto the string.
- Let dry completely.
- Display along your backyard campout tent!
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.