Moana and Maui encounter Tamatoa, a 50-foot crab who lives in Lalotai, the realm of monsters. He’s obsessed with all things shiny, so this golden popcorn recipe brings both snacks and shiny decoration to your Moana party.
What You’ll Need:
- Popcorn kernels
- Salt and pepper
- Edible gold dust and glitter
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
How to Make It:
- Lightly cover the bottom of a large pan with oil. Warm on the hob under a medium heat for 2-3minutes.
- Add popcorn kernels to the pot and cover with a lid.
- While wearing oven gloves, shake the pot. Continue to shake as the popcorn starts popping.
- Once the kernels have finished popping, pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
- Place a quarter of the popcorn into a container with a lid. Add the salt, pepper, garlic powder and half a teaspoon of the shiny gold dust and glitter.
- Close the lid tightly and shake till the popcorn is evenly covered and shiny.
- Continue the process with the rest of the popcorn.
- Pour the newly gold popcorn into a large bowl, add some more edible gold glitter.
Note: Supervise children around the hot popcorn.